The installation process on Apple devices consists of a couple of simple steps. You have only to set up our software using iCloud credentials.
If you do not know for sure if there is a backup on the target device please take your target iPhone and make a manual backup (Go to Settings > iCloud > Backup (should be ON) > click Backup now).
Now please log in your mSpy Control Panel here:
- Hit the 'Device Management' tab on the left-hand side list and select 'iPhone/iPad (without Jailbreak)' and click 'Proceed';
- Scroll down till the end of the page with the guide and hit 'Proceed' again;
- Enter iCloud Login and Password in appropriate fields and click 'Verify'.
Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and hit 'Proceed'
Enter iCloud Login and Password in appropriate fields and click 'Verify'
(In case the 2-factor authentication is enabled, the window with the verification code will appear on the screen of the target device. Press 'Allow' and the 6-digit code will appear. Please, be kindly informed that this code is only a part of the standard verification process on Apple devices. It has no notifications or signs of mSpy)
- Enter this code in the 'Verification code' field in your mSpy account;
- Hit 'Verify', wait a bit and choose the device from the list of devices
- Click 'Proceed', then hit 'Finish'.
You may find this video guide useful.