If you are not getting any updates after the initial installation or when the phone is low on battery please make sure that mSpy is allowed to run in the background on the phone.
For Samsung phones and the majority of Android-based phones:
- Open Settings -> Device maintenance;
- Go to Battery;- Swipe down to the bottom, hit Unmonitored apps;
- Tap on Add app;
- Select UPDATE SERVICE in the list.
For Huawei phones:
- Open Settings -> Battery;
- Hit App Launch;
- Find Update Service;
- Disable the switcher for it in order for you to manage it manually.