If you want to monitor an Android device, please note that you will need to have physical access to that device. To successfully install mSpy on the Android device, you need to make sure that:
- The device's screen is not locked with a PIN (or you should know how to unlock it).
- The device is connected to the Internet.
- You have up to 10 minutes of physical access to the device you want to monitor.
If you do not have access to your child's phone at the moment, we have an excellent option for you – Account Freeze! We can freeze your account until you get access to the device you'd like to monitor. This will give you the chance to remain our client, and you will not lose a single day of your subscription.
To request a freeze of your mSpy account - please use this form.
Fill out the form as it's pictured on the screenshot:
- Select: “Request assistance”
- Enter your email address(under your mSpy account)
- Enter “Request to freeze my account”
- Describe you request
- Select: Subscription & Cancellation >> Freeze/Unfreeze Subscription
- Press the "Submit" button