If you want to monitor an Android, you need to have physical access to the phone. To successfully install mSpy on an Android device, you need to make sure that:
- The device's screen is not locked with a PIN (or you should know how to unlock it).
- The device is connected to the Internet.
- You have up to 10 minutes of physical access to the device you want to monitor.
If you do not have access to your child's phone at the moment, we have an excellent option for you – Account Freeze! We can freeze your account until you’re able to access their device once again. This will give you the chance to remain our client, and you will not lose a single day of your subscription.
If you want us to freeze your mSpy account, please use this form.
Fill out the form according to the example in the screenshot:
- Select “Request assistance”
- Enter your email address (the one you used to register your mSpy account)
- Enter “Request to freeze my account”
- Describe your request
- Select “Subscription & Cancellation” > “Freeze/Unfreeze Subscription”
- Click "Submit"
Article is closed for comments.