Once mSpy is installed, there are three ways you can monitor social media apps on your kid’s Android phone:
- Using the Screenrecorder feature
- Using the Keylogger feature
- Rooting the monitored phone
Here you can read more about the differences between rooting, Screenrecorder, and Keylogger.
Note that rooting is a very complicated procedure that must be done by a professional. We recommend you to use Keylogger to gain access to most apps texts without rooting or root your target device using our mAssistance service.
mSpy mAssistance Team can help you to root your target Android phone remotely. This service allows our specialists to connect to your Windows PC/laptop and Android phone remotely and root the desired phone almost with minimal effort on your part.
We will email you a link to schedule a rooting appointment after you purchase mAssistance. You can purchase the mAssistance service here.
The main requirements for the rooting session are:
- The phone you want to monitor must have rooting compatibility. You can check whether your device can be rooted in the Live Chat with our Support Team before buying mAssistance. Go to mspy.com, hit the ‘Try Now’ button at the top, and look for the green chat button in the bottom right corner.
- Physical access to the device you want to monitor (for at least 1 hour).
- Your laptop/computer that runs on Windows to connect the device you want to monitor.
- USB-cable to connect the device you want to monitor to your laptop/computer.
Stable Internet connection on your laptop/computer.
After you purchased mAssistance and scheduled the appointment, you will need to start the Live Chat with us at the scheduled time. Go to mspy.com and hit the ‘Try Now’ button at the top and look for the green chat button in the bottom right corner. Click on it, type your email and the phrase ‘Root appointment’ in the message window, then press ‘Start chatting’. Our specialist will join the chat, and your session will begin.
Article is closed for comments.