First, it is necessary to activate the iCloud backup on the monitored device.
Open Settings -> click on Kid's name
- Tap iCloud
- Tap iCloud backup
- Make sure iCloud Backup is turned on.
- Tap Back Up now
- Wait until the backup is completed
iPhone must be connected to Wi-Fi. If you don’t have enough storage to backup upgrade storage.
- Once the backup is completed go to your mSpy account
- Select iPhone as your target device
- Enter your child’s name and their age.
- Enter his/her Apple ID and password
- Press ‘Proceed’ and select the available phone to monitor
If you see an error 'No backup file is found on this device' or 'No device found' click here.
The device is set up. The information from the monitored iPhone/iPad will appear in your Dashboard within 24 hours and will be updated at least once a day.