If you see an error 'No backup file is found on this device' or 'No device found', it means that iCloud backup is not active on the target iPhone or the backup has not been completed yet and the iCloud account is empty.
- On the monitored iPhone / iPad open Settings -> click on Kid's name
- Tap iCloud
- Tap iCloud backup
- Make sure iCloud Backup is turned on. Tap Back Up now
- Wait until the backup is completed.
iPhone must be connected to Wi-Fi. If you don’t have enough storage to backup upgrade storage.
- Wait up to 24 hours before the backup is uploaded to Apple servers.
- Once the backup is completed go to your mSpy account
- Select iPhone as your target device
- Enter your Child’s name and age
- Enter his/her Apple ID and password
- Press ‘Proceed’ and select the available phone to monitor
The device is set up. The information from the monitored iPhone/iPad will appear in your Dashboard within 24 hours and will be updated at least once a day.