Disable PlayProtect on the device you want to monitor
1. Go to Play Store.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner or the profile icon in the top right corner.
3. Find and tap Play Protect.
4. Tap on the Settings (cogwheel icon) in the top right corner.
5. Disable Scan apps with Play Protect → tap Turn off.
Download mSpy installer
1. Open a browser (Chrome, Samsung Internet, Firefox, or any other browser).
2. Tap on the address bar.
3. Type in the link getmspy.net/a and go to this website.
4. Draw the shape on the screen. Once successful, click Download → Ok.
5. Hit Open → Settings → Allow from this source.
6. Go back → hit Install → Open.
IF YOU SEE A POP-UP FROM THE PLAY STORE, HIT DECLINE (THE LEFT BUTTON)
Follow the instructions you see on your kid’s phone. You can refer to the video guide above if you get lost.
1. Go to Chrome (or another browser you used to download mSpy) → tap on the three dots in the top right corner → Settings (cogwheel).
2. Go to Privacy → Clear browsing data → Clear data.
3. Go to home screen → swipe up to open apps.
4. Find and tap My Files.
5. Go to Downloads → delete bt.apk. If you see multiple bt.apk files, delete all of them.
Add mSpy to Unmonitored apps
1. On the home screen swipe up to open the menu.
2. Find and tap the Settings icon (gear).
3. Find and tap Apps.
4. Find and tap Update service.
5. Tap Mobile data.
6. Enable Allow app while data saver on.
Turn on Location
Pull down the extended menu from the top of the screen → enable Location.