New to jailbreaking? Check this article.
In this article
Jailbreak is available for the following devices running on the latest iOS / iPadOS version (14.4):
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPad Pro (1st generation)
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Air (2nd generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
Here is the guide to check the iOS / iPadOS version and iPhone / iPad model.
Refer to the full jailbreak Compatibility list if your kid has another device. If your kid has one of the devices listed above, but you have a Windows-based computer follow this guide.
1. Connect your kid's phone to your computer with a cable. Press "Trust" on the iPhone if you see a popup.
2. Download the app for jailbreaking on your computer by the following link checkra.in
3. Install and open it. If you have a Mac, you may need to select the "Open" button in the dropdown menu and hit "Open" on the popup that appears.
4. Once the app is opened, press "Start" > "Next".
Enter the passcode on the iPhone if required.
5. You will see the instructions that you will need to follow. Press "Start" and follow those instructions to jailbreak the device.
6. Wait until the jailbreaking process is finished and click "Done".
7. Take the device and open the "checkra1n" app.
8. Tap "Cydia" > "Install Cydia".
9. Log into your mSpy account > tap "Get Started" > "Apple, iOS" > "Jailbreak" and follow the instructions to install mSpy.
Once mSpy is installed you will be able to monitor the iPhone / iPad from your mSpy account. The mSpy icon will be hidden. To hide the "checkra1n" and "Cydia" icons, you need to follow different steps depending on the iOS version running on the monitored device. Please refer to this guide.
Sus números son 529983861164
iPhone 13 promax
Please sign in to leave a comment.