New to jailbreaking? Check this article.
Jailbreak is available for the following devices running on the iOS versions up to 14.3:
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone SE (2nd Gen)
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
Here is a guide to check the iOS version and iPhone model.
Keep in mind, you need to know Apple ID and password used on an iPhone in order to jailbreak it using this method.
What’s more, your kid's iPhone and your PC should synchronize at least once per week in order for jailbreak to continue working. Both the iPhone and PC should be turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network for synchronization.
1. Download and install:
If iTunes or iCloud have been already installed, you will see two options: "Repair" and "Remove". In this case, press "Repair" and continue the installation.
If you are encountering any problems during the installation, just type "Add or remove programs" in the Windows search > find iTunes and / or iCloud > tap "Uninstall'. Then type in "Apple" and uninstall everything related to Apple. Then download and install iTunes and / or iCloud again.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Open iCloud > enter the Apple ID and password used on your kid's iPhone > press "Sign in".
You can find the Apple ID on the iPhone. Go to Settings > tap on your kid's name. If you don't know the password, you can reset it.
You will see a notification on the iPhone. Press "Allow". You will see a 6-digit code on the iPhone. Enter this code on your computer and press "Continue".
4. Make sure "iCloud Drive" and "Bookmarks" are checked and hit "Apply".
5. Connect your kid's phone to your computer with a cable. Press "Trust" on the iPhone if you see a popup.
6. Open "iTunes". Make sure your kid's device is recognized in iTunes. You will see a little phone icon in the top left corner.
7. On your kid's iPhone, go to Safari, enter the following link: unc0ver.dev, and download the file.
8. On your computer, enter the following link: altstore.io and download the file.
9. Once installed, use Windows Search to find and open it.
10. Find "Altserver" in the task bar and click on it > press "Install AltStore" > select your kid's iPhone.
11. Enter the Apple ID and password used on your kid's iPhone > press "Install".
You can find Apple ID on the iPhone. Go to Settings > tap on your kid's name. If you don't know the password, you can reset it.
12. You will see a notification on the iPhone. Press "Allow". You will see a 6-digit code on the iPhone. Enter this code on your computer and press "Continue".
13. In about 10 seconds, an app called "AltStore" will appear on the Home Screen of the iPhone.
14. Go to "Settings".
15. Go to "General".
16. Scroll down and tap "Profiles & Device Management".
17. Tap on the Apple ID > press "Trust..." > "Trust".
18. Go back to Home Screen. Open "AltStore".
19. Go to "My Apps" and tap the "+" sign in the top left corner.
20. Tap "Browse" > "iCloud Drive" > tap on the "unc0ver" file. You may also find it in "Downloads".
21. Sign in to iCloud using your kid's Apple ID and password. unc0ver will appear once installed.
22. Go to Home Screen and open the "unc0ver" app.
23. Tap "Jailbreak" and wait until the process is finished. Do not unplug the phone from the computer.
If you see an ad, just tap the "X" sign in the upper left corner of the screen to close it.
If you see an error, reboot the phone, go to "unc0ver" and tap "Jailbreak" again.
24. Once the phone is jailbroken, an app called "Cydia" will appear on the Home Screen.
25. On your PC, go to iTunes > your kid's Phone and check "Sync this iPhone when on Wi-Fi" > tap "Apply". Follow this guide if you experience difficulties.
Please note that your kid's iPhone and your PC should synchronize at least once per week in order for jailbreak to continue working. Both the iPhone and PC should be turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network for synchronization.
26. Log in to your mSpy account > tap "Get Started" > "Apple, iOS" > "Jailbreak" and follow the instructions to install mSpy.
Once mSpy is installed, you will be able to monitor the iPhone / iPad from your mSpy account. The mSpy icon will be hidden. To hide the "unc0ver", "AltStore", and "Cydia" icons, you need to follow different steps depending on the iOS version running on the monitored device. Please refer to this guide.