New to jailbreaking? Check this article.
Jailbreak is available for the following devices running on the latest iOS / iPadOS version (14.4):
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPad Pro (1st generation)
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Air (2nd generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
Here is the guide to check the iOS / iPadOS version and iPhone / iPad model.
1. Download the app for jailbreaking on your computer by the following link: cutt.ly/hvJTVHK
2. Extract the downloaded file. If you can't extract the file download the zip extractor first. You may use WinRAR. It's free.
3. Open the extracted folder.
4. Click on the file again.
5. Open the next folder again.
6. You will see the ISO-file. In order to open it, you need an app called Rufus. Download it here.
7. Open Rufus. Insert a USB-stick into your computer. Then click on "Select" and select the Checkra1n ISO-file.
If you are using an external hard drive, press "Hide advanced drive properties" > check "List USB Hard Drives".
8. Hit "Start" > "Ok".
Note that the files on your USB-stick will be lost!
9. Restart your PC and enter BIOS > Boot Manager. Here is the guide to enter BIOS.
10. Select USB in the BIOS Boot Manager to boot first and restart your PC. Here is the guide to change the boot order.
11. Connect your kid's phone to your computer with a cable. Press "Trust" on the iPhone if you see a popup.
12. Press "Start" > "Next" on your PC.
Enter the passcode on the iPhone if required.
13. You will see the instructions that you will need to follow. Press "Start" and follow those instructions to jailbreak a device.
14. Wait until the jailbreaking process is finished and click "Done".
15. Take the device and open the "checkra1n" app.
16. Tap "Cydia" > "Install Cydia".
17. Log in to your mSpy account > tap "Get Started" > "Apple, iOS" > "Jailbreak" and follow the instructions to install mSpy .
Once mSpy is installed, you will be able to monitor the iPhone / iPad from your mSpy account. The mSpy icon will be hidden. To hide the "checkra1n" and "Cydia" icons, you need to follow different steps depending on the iOS version running on the monitored device. Please refer to this guide.