If you are not receiving any Locations, the most probable reason is that the Location services are disabled on the target phone itself.
The locations are sometimes not updated due to the poor GPS signal when the phone is either in the pocket or inside a building (or any other obstruction).
First of all, make sure the Location feature is turned on in your mSpy account on my.mspyonline.com.
1) Click on the three dots in the top right corner.
2) Click on “Device Management”.
3) Make sure “GPS Locations” are set to “5 minutes”.
Please perform the following steps on the target phone in order to enable GPS locations:
1) Go to "Settings".
2) Go to "Privacy" > "Location Services".
3) Turn on "Location Services".