Due to the recent security updates for Android 10, it's impossible to hide the Update Service or mSpy icon from the monitored device's screen. Our developers are working to solve this issue and will come up with a fix as soon as possible. Meanwhile, you can use the following guidelines to go around this problem.
- On the home screen, swipe up or down to open the menu with apps.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner.
- Tap ‘Home screen settings’.
- Scroll down and tap ‘Hide apps’.
- Tap ‘Search’ -> type ‘Update Service’ or ‘mSpy’.
- Select ‘Update Service’ or ‘mSpy’.
- Tap ‘Done’.
Other Android Phones
- Open the menu with apps to find 'Update Service' or 'mSpy'.
- Tap and hold 'Update Service' or 'mSpy'.
- Move it into a folder or another discrete place.