If you are not receiving any Locations, the most probable reason is that the Location services are disabled on the target phone itself. First, check if this feature is enabled on the target device and improve location accuracy.
Locations are sometimes not updated due to a poor GPS signal when the phone is either in the pocket or inside a building (or any other obstruction).
Also, make sure the Location feature is turned on in your mSpy account on my.mspyonline.com:
1) Click the three dots in the top-right corner.
2) Click “Device Management”.
3) Make sure “GPS Locations” are set to “5 minutes”.
Please perform the following steps on the target phone in order to enable GPS locations:
Open Settings -> Biometrics and Security. Then, make sure that Locations are turned on. Go to Improve accuracy -> turn on Wi-Fi scanning.
Other Android Phones
Open Settings -> Locations and security (or 'Location'). Then, make sure that Locations are turned ON and set to High accuracy.
In order to erase all traces of the app from the monitored device, you need to clear the browser and Play Store history and delete the Installation package (bt.apk).
- Open Google Chrome browser and look for the ‘Downloads’ folder. Remove the bt.apk file (this is mSpy’s installation file).
- Clear browsing history. In Chrome, tap the three vertical dots in the top-right corner. Then, look for the History option. Remove all traces with the address getmspy.net/a
3. Clear data in Play Store. Open Settings > Apps and notifications > See all apps > Google Play Store > Storage and cache > Clear