In case you see the "Wrong email or password" error when trying to log in to your mSpy account on my.mspyonline.com, try the following steps:
- Make sure there are no extra spaces at the beginning and end of your password and email.
- Check that the Caps Lock button is off (if you are using a computer).
- We recommend you copy and paste the login credentials into the required fields. If the system still does not accept it, try to type them in the fields manually.
- Since the password is case-sensitive, please enter the password exactly as it is indicated in the welcome email. Make sure you use both capital and lowercase letters, just as it appears.
If you forgot your password and deleted the email with it, you can reset your password (check the guide on how to do it here)
- If you see a spinning mSpy logo when trying to log in to your mSpy account on my.mspyonline.com, follow these steps:
1. Close all mSpy`s pages and clear the cache in the browser that you are using (a guide on how to do it here)
2. Restart the device
3. If you still can’t log in, try to log in using "incognito" mode. You can also try a different browser and device (make sure to follow all the above steps on the other browser/device).
4. If the problem persists, try to reset your password (check the guide on how to do it here)