General Account View
1) On the left side, you may find the navigation sidebar – the main tool of your Control Panel. There, you can find a list of all features available for your package. By clicking on any feature, you will open the corresponding report with the data from the tracked device.
2) In the top left corner of your Control Panel, you may find your Customer ID. It is required when contacting our Support Team. We will easily find your account in our system by your Customer ID.
3) In the top right corner, you can find the menu with additional options like Billing, Device Management, FAQ. On your Dashboard, you can see the general information about your target device: Last locations, Most visited websites, Most calling contacts, Most messaging contacts, etc.
If you click on the three dots (3) in the top right corner, the menu will be opened.
4) In the Billing section, you can find you can renew your current subscription or request cancellation.
5) Under Device Management, you can find general information about the device.
6) Under Settings, you can change your account settings, such a password.
7) If you click on FAQ, you will be forwarded to the mSpy Help Center.
8) The Chat button will forward you to the Live Chat with our Technical Support.
Let's take a closer look at the Device Management section (5) of your account:
9) ‘Unlink Device’ deactivates the target device in our system. The logs will no longer be fetched from the target device and transferred to our server. By clicking this button, you will unlink your current device and will be able to link another one (you will automatically be transferred to the new Installation wizard).
10) ‘Clear Logs’ deletes all logs from your account. You can select which logs you want to delete.
11) ‘Export Logs’ gives you the possibility to download all available logs to your computer. Note that media files will not be included.
12) ‘Update Interval’ is the option that determines how often the mSpy application tries to establish the connection between the monitored device and our system. If the device is connected to the Internet, all fetched logs will be uploaded to your account (depending on the synchronization methods). Note: the shorter your Update Interval is, the faster the battery of the target device will be drained.
13) ‘Location Update Interval’ is the option that determines how often the mSpy application checks the location of the target device. If the GPS tracking on the device is enabled or the Wi-Fi connection is active, mSpy will be able to track the location and update this information in your account within the next Update Interval. Note: the shorter your Location Update Interval is, the faster the battery of the target device will be drained.
14) You can alternate the units of measurement by selecting an option in the ‘Units’ field. Depending on your preference, you can select either meters or feet.
15) You can separately set the Synchronization Method for any feature or even disable monitoring for the feature completely. Note: features that deal with media files (Photos, Videos) may use a lot of monitored phone's mobile data. Better put them on ‘Wi-Fi Only’ mode.